- Deposits are to ensure that travel costs, accommodation, materials and other associated costs before the class can be guaranteed, therefore deposits are non-refundable if places have to be cancelled by the student.
- If appropriate an alternative class will be offered
- If the class is cancelled by Rhu due to unforeseen circumstances or insufficient bookings for the class, the deposit will be refunded
- If the class is cancelled due to insufficient bookings you will be informed four weeks prior to the class - no other associated costs on the students part will be refunded
Rhu's Sugarcraft Retreats
- £100 non refundable payment via paypal ... if you wish to pay using another method, BACs, Cash or Cheque, please contact us. Please note that all deposits are non-refundable in the event of your cancellation.
- Payment options are available, please ask
- Balance - we will send an invoice to you ten weeks before the start of the holiday, with the balance due eight weeks before the start of the holiday - this may be brought forward if the accommodation requires settlement prior to this, but you will be informed as soon as possible if this is the case
- Please let us know in advance of any special dietary requirements.
- Should we receive an insufficient number of bookings for any course, Rhu reserves the right to cancel, offering you a full refund or the option to transfer to another course - min numbers differ depending on location of the break or if appropriate the venue will be changed - we will do our utmost to keep the course running
- If, for reasons beyond our control, the named tutor is unable to attend, a full refund will be made.
- Students are responsible for their own insurance. Rhu cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to persons or personal possessions during your visit.
- Students must comply with any requests made to ensure their safety and that of others using the house and Gite.
- Vehicles and their contents parked at the Gite are at your own risk.
- Courses are generally not suitable for children under the age of 18.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the house or Gite. You are welcome to smoke in the garden.
- Any photographs taken during the course are the property of Rhu and may be used in future marketing activities. Please speak up if you prefer not to be photographed.
- We would like to have the option of using any positive feedback to help promote the business. Full names/addresses would not be published. Please let us know if you have any objections to this.
I have worked hard for many years to ensure I deliver a high quality class, all my classes are my own designs and creations. They are therefore my intellectual property and you cannot, once attending a class, teach them as your own classes.
You are free to use the skills you have learnt to create your own cakes for your business or pleasure, but for example you cannot go on to teach the Bride and Groom workshop in the same style I have created or using my techniques and methods. You will need to create your own designs and styles if you wish to do this and not something that is very similar. If you intend to run classes you may not use the lesson structure, photographs, teaching techniques or follow-up information.
- meals out
- other travel arrangements
- travel insurance